- 13 provinces and territories where you can cast a line
- 180 species from oceans, lakes and streams
- 06 types of salmon to chase
• Drill a hole through a frozen lake and angle for perch and whitefish in Fort McMurray as the Northern Lights shimmy across the sky above you. Or come in summer for a shot at giant walleye and Northern pike.
Prince Edward Island
• Test yourself against Northern Saskatchewan’s pristine freshwater Big Five - 20- to 30-pound northern pike, lake trout, walleye, Arctic grayling and whitefish in the wilderness surrounding Foster Lake Lodge.