- 2 hard rock gold mines to explore
- 3 days of guided mountain horseback riding on historic mining trails
- 2 nights in camp enjoying the camaraderie of fellow guests and wranglers
This is mountain riding and the temperature can range from -5 to +40 degrees Celsius, depending on the time of day and elevation. Dress in layers with at least one complete change of clothing, a waterproof jacket and closed toed boots or shoes. Trips operate from early June to mid October.
- All rides depart from 7830 Pemberton Meadows Road in Pemberton BC.
- Most rides start at 9 am, returning on the final day by 5 pm.
- All meals are supplied, including lunch on the first and final days.
-All overnight rides must be booked at least 4 days in advance; hourly or day rides can be be booked with 24 hours notice.
- Overnight rides normally depart on Fridays and return on Sundays; group bookings of 4 or more can be scheduled to depart on Mondays.
- Rides can be booked through a number ot travel agents or directly with CCO at email@example.com or by calling 604-698-7751 or faxing 604-894-3345.
The season runs from early June to mid October, depending on snow conditions.The best time for riding in this region is July - September. June and October can be cooler and snow conditions can vary.
From Whistler, drive north on Highway 99 for 20 minutes to Pemberton, then continue on to 7830 Pemberton Meadows Rd. There is a Copper Cayuse Outfitters sign in the driveway. Call 604 698-7751 for assistance.