- 400 artists performing
- 27 different stages
- 06 days of music
Head to New Brunswick for the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival and let the good times roll! Your hot ticket, the Deep Blues Package, lands you three nights of access to the 27 different stages dotted around compact Fredericton. Clap your hands and stamp your feet down at the front of a big tent performance. Enjoy an intimate dinner with great musicians. Share a local-brewed ale with ultra-friendly Maritimers. Get insiders tips and hints from your Festival Guide, follow her advice and discover the Next Big Thing on a small stage. Dance the night away at an Afterburner party.
- Spot a rising star at the Charlotte Street Arts Centre.
- Stroll the city streets of Fredericton with music in the air. Cycle along the river to the next gig.
- Feast on lemongrass and saffron lobster curry, fresh from the ocean, at the Blue Door restaurant.
- Try a local brew at the Garrison District Ale House.
- Hang out with your festival guide to catch smokin' hot acts and bag backstage access.
- The festival always runs for six days in the second week of September.
- General Festival information.
- Most venues are wheelchair accessible.
- Pace yourself! Don't party too hard at an Afterburner event, there's still so much to see tomorrow.
- Children are welcome at the Congo Square family-friendly event. Minors (under 19-years old) are welcome to free shows, plus shows in the Barracks, Playhouse and early shows at the Blues and Mojo tents.
- Pets are not permitted.