- 03 hours to 4 days of intensive culinary creativity
- 01 and only Cordon Bleu in Canada
- 15:1 student to chef ratio
Indulge in incredible Canadian cuisine prepared with traditional French techniques by some of the world’s best-trained chefs. Dine at Le Cordon Bleu in a stunning historical mansion in downtown Ottawa, and indulge your senses with cuisine that combines local produce and seasonal ingredients for a unique Canadian culinary experience.
Experience cuisine from the only Cordon Bleu culinary school in the country. Take your taste buds to new heights as you sample Canadian specialties such as Alberta beef, Quebec foie gras and British Columbia salmon. Dine in the historic and elegant Munross mansion, adorned with winding staircases and crystal chandeliers, just steps from the Rideau River. Take your culinary aspirations even further and spend a day with a world-renowned master chef in a group gourmet session: learn the secrets to creating Canadian epicurean delights such as traditional Quebec Tourtière, cedar smoked maple syrup salmon or ice wine granite. Learn cooking techniques that will impress your future dinner guests, including sugar sculpting and chocolate creations. Experience exceptional cuisine, a unique setting, and luxurious Canadian hospitality.
- Ottawa is home to the only Cordon Bleu culinary school in the country.
- Learn from the same master chefs who train students for Le Grand Diplôme Le Cordon Bleu.
- Sign up for a demonstration or specialty class, or a weekend gourmet class.
- In the Bistro, indulge in dishes from Mexico, Japan, Thailand, Italy and of course, France.
- After class, enjoy a meal prepared by professional chefs at the school’s five-diamond Signatures Restaurant.
- Ottawa enjoys four full seasons. Summer (June to September) sees warm and dry weather, with increased precipitation in the spring and fall and snowfall during winter (December to March).
- Discover local weather information. Research local weather patterns at Environment Canada’s Canadian Climate Normals Website.
- Check out times and seasons for courses, special events and dining hours.