- 37,000 square feet of spa
- 12 dining options
- 03 indoor mineral pools with cascading waterfalls
Savour a world-class spa experience surrounded by alpine rivers and glacial lakes. Close your eyes, breathe in the oxygen-rich pure mountain air. Re-awaken your senses at the Banff Springs Willow Stream spa in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Banff National Park.
Discover a rare level of luxury at this Canadian National Historical Site hotel which has been creating magical memories for guests since 1888. Let the healing waters of the spa's famous mineral pools rejuvenate tired muscles and soothe away the stress of modern life. Stand under a warm waterfall and let nature's magic unlock those tight shoulders.
- Swim out in silky waters under the blue skies in the 20m heated outdoor pool. Refreshing on a warm day with the sun on your face, magical in winter as the snow falls.
- Indulge in a signature treatment at the Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel. Try Majestic Blue, an invigorating mineral salt exfoliation, head-to-toe massage, and body wrap with local organic mountain lavender, known as 'blue magic" for its healing powers.
- Wrap up in a soft fluffy blanket in the relaxation lounge. Curl your feet beneath you as you sip on a hot herbal tea.
- Winter sports aren't all about steely-thighed snow bunnies! Take it easy and make a journey through the forest on a snow shoe adventure. Winter sports - at a relaxed pace.
- All that taking it easy builds an appetite. What will it be tonight? Seasonal Canadian cuisine, zingingly-fresh sushi or an atmospheric fondue in a hunting lodge.
Banff weather can be unpredictable, swinging from snow to sunshine and rain within hours. The warmer months of June - August see highs around mid-20 degrees and low temperatures between November - March with the thermometer set near zero. Snow falls in the colder months to create a winter wonderland. Discover local weather information. Research local weather patterns at Environment Canada’s Canadian Climate Normals Website..
- Wheelchair accessible rooms and spa treatments are available.
- Dog-friendly rooms available with pet-sitters.
- Children’s programs are available.
- Located in the heart of the Banff National Park, 80 miles east of Calgary airport. Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes drive. Many shuttles operate as well as public bus transport.
- Book a hotel limousine to arrive in style.
- Travel by rail on the Rocky Mountaineer or VIA Rail to Jasper and then transfer by road (3 hours 30minutes drive).
- Taxis are available to-and-from the area.
- On-site parking for cars and RVs. There is a fee to obtain your park pass when entering into Banff National Park.
- Alberta Road Reports